Former biathlete, current coach….all round nordic enthusiast!

An elite athlete competing in the sport of biathlon: nordic ski racing combined with marksmanship

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh, There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays....

So who's up for morning training at 7 tomorrow??? Gunstock is letting nordies ski around their base area in the mornings from 7-8:30 so that's when I get to train tomorrow. And since I have to scrape some skis before I can ski, I get to leave the house at 6:30! Hopefully it's worth it! This will surely bring back some memories! I don't think I've skied at the base area since I raced there in high school! 

Also on tap for tomorrow: 
- Reconfiguring christmas baking recipes with my mom to make gluten free egg nog bread (including our own homemade egg nog!), hershey kiss cookies, and maybe some other goodies!
- Wrapping presents....
- Some sewing projects....
- Maybe I'll unpack my luggage from Minnesota...I've been home two days already. Yeah, maybe I should do that. 
and, most importantly:
- Make snowflakes for the windows, a star for the tree and do a huge snow dance!

Happy Holidays to all my faithful readers....hope this season finds you happy and well! 
-Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment